Cheapest Adult ticket price - General Sale non members

Wolves  - £25

Cardiff - £19

Pigs - £20

Bristol - £33

Preston - £24

Leeds - £29 (v Pigs)

Us - £36

I'm so pleased we are paying so much extra for the quality we are putting on the pitch. Value for money.

(Isn't that what we are always told by the people defending the highest ticket prices in the league?)

Playing devils advocate I suppose you can only judge our home prices in line with our home form - we are only 1 point off 4th in the home table with Barnsley up next on our own turf....

away we are 2 points off the relegation zone.

Also, it could be argued that the quality we are putting on the pitch is superior to much of our opposition. It's just that the way they are set up to play makes them look like muppets!

Edited by Guest

Just now, Grandad said:

As I said. Their website is misleading

The Leeds fan said it was misleading. You back tracked. If you going to do your best to find every possible stick out there to beat the club with at least get your facts correct...

Guest Deleted member
1 minute ago, ramone said:

The Leeds fan said it was misleading. You back tracked. If you going to do your best to find every possible stick out there to beat the club with at least get your facts correct...

Oh I'm sorry I thought the Leeds fan implied my post was misleading

Guest Deleted member
2 minutes ago, ramone said:

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

Oh I'm sorry I thought the Leeds fan implied my post was misleading

Well would you believe it. Right again

Screenshot_20171015-192635.thumb.png.79261512d2e72d08d8d864fd56f1df41.png

17 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

How long do you think thats sustainable. and how much further do you think they can go?

Really saddens me that so called owls fans are using a bad manager, to complain  about  tickets prices.

DC might have upset people with the kits etc, but I dont want some ten bob millionaire  thrower like Dave Allen anywhere near our club again, Please dont start turning on DC, or we will be well and truly screwed and the fans will only have themselves to blame.

Spending money doesn't guarantee  success, but not spending it over a  prolonged period guarantees  failure.

We have come a long way in a short space of time, This is  not the time for cheap shots or personal gripes. We need to stick together hope DC acts positively to protect his investment and our club

Cheap ticket prices dont mean big crowds., early this week there was a thread about us being top of the premier league after 4 games. Nobody was complaining about ticket prices that year, but the crowd was less than 18000..

I totally agree regarding the crowds even if tickets were cheaper. But as someone else said earlier, if the team was putting on display entertaining, exciting football and looking a real force for promotion, the ticket prices wouldn't be a talking issue as much, however can you honestly say that, particularly this season and last year, the price has warranted with what has been served up on the pitch? 

40 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

How long do you think thats sustainable. and how much further do you think they can go?

Really saddens me that so called owls fans are using a bad manager, to complain  about  tickets prices.

DC might have upset people with the kits etc, but I dont want some ten bob millionaire  thrower like Dave Allen anywhere near our club again, Please dont start turning on DC, or we will be well and truly screwed and the fans will only have themselves to blame.

Spending money doesn't guarantee  success, but not spending it over a  prolonged period guarantees  failure.

We have come a long way in a short space of time, This is  not the time for cheap shots or personal gripes. We need to stick together hope DC acts positively to protect his investment and our club

Cheap ticket prices dont mean big crowds., early this week there was a thread about us being top of the premier league after 4 games. Nobody was complaining about ticket prices that year, but the crowd was less than 18000..

We were far from the cheapest to watch under 2 different regimes when we were consistently in the bottom 6 in this division and we were among the most expensive to watch in the 3rd division when we twice finished in the bottom half.

The current Chairman could have looked at that situation and not raised prices but when he has spent the amount he has on improving things then it was hardly surprising to see him raise prices. Matchday prices are too high but his plan all along was to increase season ticket and membership sales. He has vastly improved the quality we are able to put out on the pitch, that quality is just not being used or producing its full potential.