Cheapest Adult ticket price - General Sale non members

Wolves  - £25

Cardiff - £19

Pigs - £20

Bristol - £33

Preston - £24

Leeds - £29 (v Pigs)

Us - £36

I'm so pleased we are paying so much extra for the quality we are putting on the pitch. Value for money.

(Isn't that what we are always told by the people defending the highest ticket prices in the league?)

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Wolves  - £25

Cardiff - £19

Pigs - £20

Bristol - £33

Preston - £24

Leeds - £29 (v Pigs)

Us - £36

I'm so pleased we are paying so much extra for the quality we are putting on the pitch. Value for money.

(Isn't that what we are always told by the people defending the highest ticket prices in the league?)

Bang on !

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Wolves  - £25

Cardiff - £19

Pigs - £20

Bristol - £33

Preston - £24

Leeds - £29 (v Pigs)

Us - £36

Gotta be honest, I didn't expect Bristol City to be that much?

Pigs have got pricing spot on and are showing great entertainment to match.

5 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Wolves  - £25

Cardiff - £19

Pigs - £20

Bristol - £33

Preston - £24

Leeds - £29 (v Pigs)

Us - £36

Bit misleading, you can't buy a single adult ticket at ER for SUFC for £29.

The cheapest adult ticket is £34, for a game on Sky on a Friday night.

Guest Deleted member
Just now, just visiting said:

Bit misleading, you can't buy a single adult ticket at ER for SUFC for £29.

The cheapest adult ticket is £34, for a game on Sky on a Friday night.

Your website is very misleading then

Guest Deleted member
2 minutes ago, just visiting said:

Can you buy one adult ticket alone in the family area at Hillsborough?

Yes but it's £130

7 minutes ago, Coyt said:

Gotta be honest, I didn't expect Bristol City to be that much?

Pigs have got pricing spot on and are showing great entertainment to match.

How long do you think thats sustainable. and how much further do you think they can go?

Really saddens me that so called owls fans are using a bad manager, to complain  about  tickets prices.

DC might have upset people with the kits etc, but I dont want some ten bob millionaire  thrower like Dave Allen anywhere near our club again, Please dont start turning on DC, or we will be well and truly screwed and the fans will only have themselves to blame.

Spending money doesn't guarantee  success, but not spending it over a  prolonged period guarantees  failure.

We have come a long way in a short space of time, This is  not the time for cheap shots or personal gripes. We need to stick together hope DC acts positively to protect his investment and our club

Cheap ticket prices dont mean big crowds., early this week there was a thread about us being top of the premier league after 4 games. Nobody was complaining about ticket prices that year, but the crowd was less than 18000..

6 minutes ago, just visiting said:

Can you buy one adult ticket alone in the family area at Hillsborough?

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Yes but it's £130

Do we still have a specified family area? I'm presuming there are rules that stipulate clubs must have one. Is it still in the Grandstand and are the prices different for family members?

I have a season ticket in the Grandstand and am not sure about this, the only obvious feature is the table tennis tables made from old school tables. I'm sure there was talk by Joe Palmer in the summer of this area being overhauled....

Tbh the tickets are too high but it seems to be an agenda to beat the club with when, in the words of DC, we are trying to keep within FFP. No one moaned with the JR signing in January (of course people would now, me included) but I can’t actually see what this OP is trying to achieve apart from more apathy. We all know it’s high but what can we do? To the chairman people have backed in record numbers,  to him why would he lower the price if that’s the case? Makes no business sense.