Westwood

Guest RocketOwl

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Westwood is the first name on our team sheet.  He goes and we will not go up next season. Fact!

3 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Me thinks this bloke sniffs same things as that siggi bloke on here claiming pardew was coming. Unless they sniff together 

i can assure you i sniff nothing my friend. Maybe a hint of rose tinted glasses but I genuinely think he's more than capable of going to a mid to lower end prem side.

12 minutes ago, westys understudy said:

agree with you on the latter he won't be going nowhere unless the chairman agrees were no longer a selling club. Maybe I over looked butland :ph34r: but the others Imo are nothing special or miles in front of Westwood to point he wouldn't be able to challenge/dis lodge them.

they may not be miles in front of westwood but they are established 1st choices at there clubs so its hard to see him going there and starting as number one ......if he couldn't replace  mannone at sunderland  or Randolph in the irish team then I think you  are probably looking thru biased blue with pinstriped eyes . 

4 minutes ago, torryowl said:

they may not be miles in front of westwood but they are established 1st choices at there clubs so its hard to see him going there and starting as number one ......if he couldn't replace  mannone at sunderland  or Randolph in the irish team then I think you  are probably looking thru biased blue with pinstriped eyes . 

I'll openly admit that as I do with most of our players tbf, the Irish I've always found strange they were playing David forde ahead of him if I remember rightly? And he's certainly nowhere near Westwood Imo as for mannone up at Sunderland I thought it was down to his injury record rather than his ability why he could never really stake a claim to be playing week in week out. I do take on board I'm very biased but there is a few of our team that could play in prem and I genuinely think KW is one of them hopefully with us :stuwinky: