Westwood

Guest RocketOwl

3 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

Reckon he will be off this summer if the rumours about Ruddy are true.

Westwood is a premier league keeper and at 32 you can't blame him if he did leave and he's been a pleasure to watch.

Brighton, Burnley, Palace and Leicester (Schmicahel might be off) I've heard. 

Hopefully just the usual rumours like last year with him.

Just go back to sleep. Gibberish. Worthy of Donald Trump

don't know if I dreamt this up but didn't the man himself say previously he didn't want to sit on a bench in prem? No doubting tho the bloke is prem class and could command a place in over half the teams in prem. As for ruddy it's a no from me to prone to dropping clangers and a big earner

1 hour ago, westys understudy said:

don't know if I dreamt this up but didn't the man himself say previously he didn't want to sit on a bench in prem? No doubting tho the bloke is prem class and could command a place in over half the teams in prem. As for ruddy it's a no from me to prone to dropping clangers and a big earner

think that's a bit of wishful thinking that he'd command a place in over half the teams in the prem .......bornmuff, palace , Watford possibly everton i'm struggling after that .

11 minutes ago, torryowl said:

think that's a bit of wishful thinking that he'd command a place in over half the teams in the prem .......bornmuff, palace , Watford possibly everton i'm struggling after that .

I don't think he'd be a first pick for any premier club tbh - maybe Hudds if they go up

32 minutes ago, torryowl said:

think he's more than capable of going into any of the prem teams from 9th downwards looking at the final table except Leicester and Sunderland (that's if Pickford stays) add to that Brighton may require a new keeper and the fact he'd be an improvement on hudders or Readings current no#1 and yes al habsi had blinders against us but I think its fair to say Kieran is the more consistent of the two imo

9 hours ago, westys understudy said:

think he's more than capable of going into any of the prem teams from 9th downwards looking at the final table except Leicester and Sunderland (that's if Pickford stays) add to that Brighton may require a new keeper and the fact he'd be an improvement on hudders or Readings current no#1 and yes al habsi had blinders against us but I think its fair to say Kieran is the more consistent of the two imo

i'm sure he's capable of playing in the prem  but would he replace butland at stoke ,foster at west brom ,Randolph at west ham ,heaton at burnley ,I don't think so ........while I prefer him to stockdale and al habsi one got voted keeper of the year in the championship  and the other is as legendary status at his club so it's hard to see him going there and being number one from the off ...............anyway it's all immaterial coz he's contracted to us and i'd be amazed if chansiri sold him .

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

i'm sure he's capable of playing in the prem  but would he replace butland at stoke ,foster at west brom ,Randolph at west ham ,heaton at burnley ,I don't think so ........while I prefer him to stockdale and al habsi one got voted keeper of the year in the championship  and the other is as legendary status at his club so it's hard to see him going there and being number one from the off ...............anyway it's all immaterial coz he's contracted to us and i'd be amazed if chansiri sold him .

agree with you on the latter he won't be going nowhere unless the chairman agrees were no longer a selling club. Maybe I over looked butland :ph34r: but the others Imo are nothing special or miles in front of Westwood to point he wouldn't be able to challenge/dis lodge them.