Donation by SWFC

1 hour ago, Tamworthowl said:

I agree that it's odd that some people would see an act of generosity by the club as a PR stunt.

But if it isn't a PR stunt, even at the bottom end of the scale of PRness, why would the club need to make it known that they are donating? They may well have donated; quietly, respectfully, and anonymously. 

Consequently, I find it disconcerting that anyone would be concerned that we haven't heard anything.

Not concerned mate just asked re question 

41 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Donating to a cause or charity is a matter for the donator to decide from his own heart. Where do people get off on giving or pressuring individuals or organisations to donate, if you wish to donate, get your wallet out, if not just STFU.

To encourage others? To bring attention to the issue if the club feel strongly enough to donate?i agree it's a personal choice and I'm not saying they should or shouldn't donate but telling people to STFU seems a little harsh 

5 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

To encourage others? To bring attention to the issue if the club feel strongly enough to donate?i agree it's a personal choice and I'm not saying they should or shouldn't donate but telling people to STFU seems a little harsh 

OK, sorry. Just noticed I wrote donator, is that even a word? Should have said donor maybe.lol

13 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

Agreed 100%, what I find strange is should the club decide to donate to this cause that it would be seen as some stunt.

im not saying they should, but if they do I think it would be nice. 

how do you know the club haven't donated?

it doesn't have to be announced as a "look at me"