Only one question for the Chairman to answer...

Our reverting back to the same old slow, boring and predictable build up play during these playoff matches that we'd been doing prior to our winning run that took us into the playoffs has left me very concenred with the direction the team is going in under Carlos. I'm sure many would agree that with the strikers we have at the club, it's borderline criminal that we aren't providing them with better service... last night the service to them was abysmal.

I'm of the opinion that if he stays, we need to get behind him from the off but if he were to leave, I wouldn't be too sorry to see him go.

I think what does need to happen though is given the uncertainty surrounding his position in the build up to these games, Mr Chansiri needs to get the situation sorted and sorted quickly!!

3 hours ago, spike1867 said:

I enjoy CC, I think he has been a complete breath of fresh air on our club.  There is however, only one question to answer with regard to going forward.

a.  Do we replace Carlos now, falling into that same routine that most clubs do, in search of the formula/spark to get us up into the Premier League?  

OR

b.  Do we keep him, disregard the obvious shortcomings, and continue the rebuilding of the club that has seen our Academy/Development players prosper, year on year improvement, stability and pride back to the club?

Tough call for DC 

For me, the only way Carlos should stay would be for him to admit he lost the plot this season, and assure the fans and Chairman he won't deliver another season of god awful football.

I'd also be looking for some assurances on recovery of the transfer fees and wages spunked up the wall.

For me, the only way Carlos should stay would be for him to admit he lost the plot this season, and assure the fans and Chairman he won't deliver another season of god awful football.

I'd also be looking for some assurances on recovery of the transfer fees and wages spunked up the wall.