Fulham or Reading

1 hour ago, darklord said:

The problem with hull is most of the fans are recent additions because of being in the top flight. 

Many of those stayed away because they had already done Wembley and aren't actually that bothered about hull,  just wearing their shirt when they do well. 

Some long time die hard fans like yourself may well have stayed away for other reasons but for  most that didn't go it was just they are part time glory Hunters 

2004 December at home we played the might of Donny rovers at home and got 24100

3 months later we played you and got 100 more

(we only came to see the Wednesday)

this was league 1

this season  in the prem, only twice have we got within 3000 of those figures

man u and liverpool

you are right most of our fans today are plastic prem only fans

id say 50% of the fans that went 15 yrs ago don't bother

once our owners die or move on there will be a million fans at every game

and we will remember those who doubted us and put you to the sword and charge you 50p more for pies

On Tuesday, May 09, 2017 at 23:30, Bluesteel said:

I think they are both really good attacking sides. Reading have been amongst the goals recently too.

Id honestly struggle to pick. Reading have some experienced players that I'd be wary of, but I think we were unlucky in both games against them. 

Yep the 7 they conceded against norwich spring to mind. 

On 09/05/2017 at 22:04, TINKERBELL said:

The AWOL bit don't make much sense. 1 hull fan told me on way out it was 4th visit in 5 years or something that's why they didn't go.

In 93 we went 5 times in a month and only once not sold full allocation because it was a Thursday night.

If I'm missing the point then fair play and I'll take a whoosh moment 

The man (or woman) on the way out said he didn't go because it was their 4th visit in 5 years? 

Have i missed something? 

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Some on here are extremely arrogant.  We have a very tough match coming up against a young enterprising Huddersfield team who only finished below us cosbthey started messing with their starting 11 after they made the playoffs (before us may I add).   

It is by NO MEANS certain that we will beat them.  I really hope the boys aren't as foolish as some if the people on this thread!

It is like the Charlton FA Cup game a few seasons back. Plenty on here were ranting on about what we will do against the pigs in the next round forgetting that we had Charlton to deal with first. Some folks never learn.