Block T North Stand

Guest mrbluesky
52 minutes ago, flo said:

Tickets haven't been sold there I think. 

I think I might know a person that may well be `in the know`

Can you imagine the discussion...

New SAG man..."Excuse me sir...I was wondering about the far west side o the North"

Head SAG man "What like the arctic ?"

New SAG man.."No sir the North stand at Hillsborough"

Head SAG man "We don't say Hillsborough here sonny...you mean "That ground"

New SAG man "Yessir Sorry sir...The err.. North stand at "That Ground" on the West side of "That Ground" Sir...Why is it always netted off?"

Head SAG man.."Hooligans Son..Hooligans, rabid f.ookin' Hooligans, and probably some terrorists...and errr..lot o lefties"

New SAG man.."Err,,Rightio Sir, its just that ive never really had any trouble when policing it..bit of chantin' and pointing bu....

Head SAG man..."And you know where pointing leads to don't you?...total bloody anarchy, don't give the f.ookers an inch or they will take a cheesy wedge"

New SAG man.."I was gonna mention the wedge thingy Sir.Do you not think thats enough sorta seperation between Wednesday fans and Fulham who are hardly notorious for football hoolig........."

Head SAG man.."Do you think I want to put machine guns outside the Lepp chippy, ?..These "Wednesday fans"...are dangerous son....Oh sure they might give you the "WAWAW"..and have a laugh, but you turn your back on a one of the f.ookers, even the youngsters and they will have your f.ookin' spleen over yer head before you can say "Tony Currie"

New SAG man..."Don't you mean Jackie Robinson?"

Head SAG man..."I know what I mean...

Edited by asteener1867