Carvalhals boys,new painting,input appreciated

I'm of the old school where I draw a circle for the head and then add eyes etc.

Been doing it since I was about 3 and my style hasn't changed much since then lol

Nice drawings. I like how you build them in a proper arty way instead of my Mr potato head style

23 minutes ago, Eightace said:

I'm of the old school where I draw a circle for the head and then add eyes etc.

Been doing it since I was about 3 and my style hasn't changed much since then lol

Nice drawings. I like how you build them in a proper arty way instead of my Mr potato head style

Thank you Eightace, stick at it mate :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

very good work .portraits are not my speciality though i'm more into fantasy art  myself ,i can do them (portraits) but i get bored of it

Each to our own eh trevdi9, thanks, yes sometimes I can find it difficult to get myself into it but once I'm in the zone so to speak I really enjoy it. I have a look at your work mate, nice to chat

5 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Absolutely envious as fv.ck about people with artistic talents like yours, keep it up, must give you immense enjoyment.

wish I could play the guitar like Johnny Marr too, life's dealt me a shi.t hand!!

This post is sponsored by my 10th, I think, glass of Bitburger in Munich, Alf Weesinsane!!  

ha ha thanks mate, made me laugh that, enjoy your night buddy

i know how you feel about getting in to it my friend i am the same , and agree that once you are in the zone that is the difference and the enjoyment takes over and makes it all worth the effort so to speak

6 hours ago, mrwalks12 said:

Hello again wednesday fans,i have just started my latest owls piece,you can see me doing some initial sketches in the vid,i would appreciate your input as to who else to include,cheers

Love watching stuff like this, it's fascinating how when you do what looks like scribble, it turns in to a picture of Carlos whereas when I do it it turns in to more scribble.

10 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

i know how you feel about getting in to it my friend i am the same , and agree that once you are in the zone that is the difference and the enjoyment takes over and makes it all worth the effort so to speak

Yes and great when its appreciated, makes it all worth while. Great bunch on this forum :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, darra said:

Love watching stuff like this, it's fascinating how when you do what looks like scribble, it turns in to a picture of Carlos whereas when I do it it turns in to more scribble.

lol Funny, thanks darra

Just now, mrwalks12 said:

lol Funny, thanks darra

It's true though mate that why I love watching programmes like Portrait artist of the year and the great pottery throw down. Just fascinating