Carlos will cost himself his job.......

Guest bagelybear

I reacon he's behind some signings and not others. Reach is obviously his baby, because you can't explain why he's getting picked week in week out. Although McManaman didn't do much for me today, all his other previous sub appearances created something- not getting starts...probably not his signing. Winnall...bright , energetic and creative, not getting a proper go..bet he wasn't Carlos's either. He's sticking to a core that isn't producing and making excuses to cover it rather than accepting we need a change in strategy and starting side. So frustrating he can't see what everyone else does!! Carlos seems very stubborn to me for an obviously intelligent man

I would love to see what a different manager would get out of our squad. Judging by some of the performances I've seen this season, and from what I saw at Bellend Road today, I think he's beginning to lose the players. The sooner he goes the better, I've said it before both on here and twitter, he will not get us out of this division. 

4 hours ago, Kameron said:

As I keep banging on, we have not resolved weaknesses from last season.  One man is at fault for that.

Must agree . A quality centre half was needed in the summer, but wasnt signed ,and he then re-signed Sasso , probably because he couldnt get his main targets. 

Just watching Brighton v Reading, and the Duffy lad they signed from Blackburn in the summer is a class act , and a bargain at 4m. 

Guest Kameron
16 hours ago, oldishowl said:

This is where I get confused 

Half on here think we have a fantastic squad and we are massively underperforming 

The other half think we have big weaknesses, no pace and lack physical strength 

Centre back positions need big improvement, a powerful box to box player and pace up top is needed.  Three or four additions in the right positions was all that was required, Brighton did exactly what we should have done.  I don't understand why you would sign a player like Rhodes or Winnal who was banging goals in at Barnsley and play in a way that creates very few chances.  Recruitment has been wrong and how we set up to play even worse, I accepted this from Stuart Gray because he had a limited budget to work with but this squad should be set up to win games from the off, if we lose 4-3 so be it.  If I was Chansiri I'd get my arse over here and give CC a boot up the arse, if things don't improve over the next 4 games I'd get rid, let a new guy have the last 10 games and start to build for next season.  We'll not make the playoffs playing like we are so some new ideas or round pegs in round holes may just get us over the line.