Carlos reacts to Winnall signing

12 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Be honest though Whitechapel, bet you've been working on that for ages and just waiting for the right moment! lol

You certainly picked the right moment! Outstanding work and timing!

I did most of it whilst listening to the Boro game, the idea was to just put it in the Film GIF Megathread but with the Winnall news yesterday I couldn't resist. It does take a while to do but I'm a lot quicker than I used to be, the Hooper & Forestieri Zoolander one in the car and the Only Fools and Horses one took much longer.

5 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm very much a beginner - anything I make is done on Microsoft Word!

This is on a whole other level. I can only imagine the painstaking process involved in stitching something like that together.

Bravo, @Whitechapel Owl!

Thanks, also a beginner myself, all my stuff is done on Gimp. I did stop motion Animation at uni so used to animating painstakingly frame by frame. There are a few posters on here that are unbelievable with the computer stuff like Pauli, Wath-owl, BobTheDogOwl.

I think me and you just enjoy doing it the most (or have the most free time on our hands).:laugh:

I just don't get how gifs are made. I tried to look at them in detail once but it is like a load of still images, it doesn't move or anything. Not sure what I was doing wrong.