Plane booked from Copenhagen...now we need ticket

Hi

I hope you guys can help two Danish Owls! 

A friend and I have just bought plane tickets going from Copenhagen to London for the Hull game. Now we need to get tickets to the actual game.

We know we need to buy tickets at seetickets.com and we know we need to have an ID number. But what is an ID number?

We have a Client reference number after registering at http://www.swfc.co.uk/tickets/index.aspx. Is that the ID number we need or do we need to become a paid member at SWFC to get that ID?

Best regards,

Soren

You don't need to be a paid member but you will need to register for a client ID/ client reference for each tickets. If you want 2 tickets you will need 2 seperate Client IDs. Hope you get tickets!

Guest frogowl

And if anyone still has the chance of a ticket going spare I need one for my brother flying in from Switzerland,. He's managed 2 games so far but I've bought them and claimed his points! Duuurh.

So I know it's a long shot but please text if you can help, thanks. 07949 718466  Paul.

If you live overseas - Ive had a look on see tickets FAQ  and you may be able to pick them up at Wembley - perhaps you can send them an message with your order number if you can get some tickets - good luck !

If you live overseas - Ive had a look on see tickets FAQ  and you may be able to pick them up at Wembley - perhaps you can send them an message with your order number if you can get some tickets - good luck !

My friend and I live in Denmark. If we get any tickets in general sale I'll try and get the tickets shipped to a friend of mine in London. 

If we don't get any I guess we'll have to watch the game in a pub somewhere in London.....

And if anyone still has the chance of a ticket going spare I need one for my brother flying in from Switzerland,. He's managed 2 games so far but I've bought them and claimed his points! Duuurh.

So I know it's a long shot but please text if you can help, thanks. 07949 718466  Paul.

I am on holiday and unable to go if I can assist.