Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

27 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

I think Powell suits how we play no more than McGugan does. He'd be another odd one out. 

Possibly, but given his age I would trust Carlos to sort him out. Seems like NP doesn't have that motivation though.

Guest Lom Tees

Ikechi Anya for me, fast, direct, can play several positions and very energetic! Shame about his lack of height tho. However he'd be the fast winger we need to replace Wallace!

9 minutes ago, Lom Tees said:

Ikechi Anya for me, fast, direct, can play several positions and very energetic! Shame about his lack of height tho. However he'd be the fast winger we need to replace Wallace!

Think its about having height in the right positions. Think we need more height in the centre of midfield. Would also go all out for steven fletcher as a target man. Would be a huge upgrade on nuhiu

Anya

Morrison or Osman

Fletcher

Erkstand

Pudil

Would all add quality and experience, wouldn't break the bank fee wise, just higher wages. 

Then maybe 1 or 2 exiting signings maybe from abroad, in addition to a few development squad players.

7 minutes ago, pwqe said:

Anya

Morrison or Osman

Fletcher

Erkstand

Pudil

Would all add quality and experience, wouldn't break the bank fee wise, just higher wages. 

Then maybe 1 or 2 exiting signings maybe from abroad, in addition to a few development squad players.

Completely agree. Great post.

Guest WESTENDOWL
2 hours ago, I Love Sturrock said:

Nick Powell is in the midst of tumbling down the leagues because of his awful attitude. He'll be at Donny before too long.

Another player who will fade into obscurity due to a massive ego