Time to leave the old Stadium.

West ham DIDN'T pay for the construction of the £700 million olympic stadium,they contributed £15 million for its conversion,maintenance costs and security costs will be paid by taxpayers,they'll pay £2.5 million a year in rent,plus they've moved into leyton's territory,now if sheffield city council want to bid for and win a major athletics event like the european athletics championships build a mahoosive stadium then let us move in for minimal outlay then i'm in,but it won't happen,Man city,West ham have been very fortunate,so to even compare their moves against "our potential" move costs wise,no thanks.

West Ham's new home also benefits from a huge multi-billion pound transport hub as Stratford station (A short walk from the OS) has 2 underground lines, Londer overground, national rail, DLR, a high speed rail station and shortly crossrail, wonder if the government would like to contribute a bit of that to any potential new Wednesday ground? Oh and there's also a huge Westfield shopping mall on site, enables supporters and their families to make a day of it, can't imagine any Wednesday fan has said to his missus "I'll go to the match, you enjoy 2 hours wandering round the shops at Hillsborough corner whilst I'm there". lol

all these dreamers wanting this, that, and the other...

move this, move that, knock the other down...

sell the ground to a blind deaf bloke during a drought and build a new drive in one...

potg have been 'seriously objecting' to the prices for near on a season now...

the new s/t prices seem to have 'touched a nerve', can't wait for next season's potg's...

and we want 'a new ground'???

how much are you willing to pay 'extra' above the present (around 10+%) rises to fund this 'extravagant venture'... 

another 20/30/45%???