dem wulves

Guest The Claw

F*ck me are we having a pop at other clubs support? Takes some front I suppose...

Our away support is generally quite good, but our home support is utter sh*te, vocally and numbers wise. Has been for years so it's got nothing to do with ticket prices, Christmas etc. We're just nowhere near as good as we think we are.

Which would be fine...if we didn't constantly dig out other teams support.

The complete b*llocks posted on here after MK Dons was a genuine eye opener. Really was.

I used to think all clubs have their idiots, so we were no different. All clubs do have their idiots, but if this forum's anything to go by we have a lot more than most. You look at other club forums when they lose a game and you just don't get the hysteria that you do on here. Meaaure of our fans in general I reckon.

F*ck me are we having a pop at other clubs support? Takes some front I suppose...

Our away support is generally quite good, but our home support is utter sh*te, vocally and numbers wise. Has been for years so it's got nothing to do with ticket prices, Christmas etc. We're just nowhere near as good as we think we are.

Which would be fine...if we didn't constantly dig out other teams support.

The complete b*llocks posted on here after MK Dons was a genuine eye opener. Really was.

I used to think all clubs have their idiots, so we were no different. All clubs do have their idiots, but if this forum's anything to go by we have a lot more than most. You look at other club forums when they lose a game and you just don't get the hysteria that you do on here. Meaaure of our fans in general I reckon.

All home fans are crap apart from some recently promoted.

Away fans are usually good when in numbers (such as ourselves) and many would have thought Wolves would be in that bracket. Therefore, that is a pretty poor support for a club of their size