A view from a Bolton fan

Bez

Guest Gazzaswfc

I'm doin' both at once at the minute..............

Do you only get to matches when it's quid for a kid ? Edited by Gazzaswfc

Guest Gazzaswfc

No i give them a miss..probably the reason we haven't met at a game Gazza.............

I take it you won't be on here after 7 past your bed time & why you on here instead of doin your homework ?

I take it you won't be on here after 7 past your bed time & why you on here instead of doin your homework ?

I might still be on at 7..though not much after..on account of me reading incapacity I only look at the pictures on Owlstalk...

The older lads tend to post after 7 and I don't understand some of the longer words..

I'm fine as long as you're postin' though...........

Guest Gazzaswfc

I might still be on at 7..though not much after..on account of me reading incapacity I only look at the pictures on Owlstalk...

The older lads tend to post after 7 and I don't understand some of the longer words..

I'm fine as long as you're postin' though...........

maybe you need some one on one tuition after school to catch up with your classmates if your havin trouble talk to frank

maybe you need some one on one tuition after school to catch up with your classmates if your havin trouble talk to frank

I wouldn't ever advertise for one on one owt on Owlstalk Gazza...

Although I do admire yer two posts on what you think of Bolton...

I mean just sayin' it the once could have lead to misunderstanding...which brings me back to one on one on Owlstalk...

Guest Gazzaswfc

I wouldn't ever advertise for one on one owt on Owlstalk Gazza...

Although I do admire yer two posts on what you think of Bolton...

I mean just sayin' it the once could have lead to misunderstanding...which brings me back to one on one on Owlstalk...

1+1=???