Voice of reason...

Everyone who's saying that "Because we can't see owt happening it means that things are happening"..are surely on shakier ground than everyone who is saying " because we can't see owt happening it means nowts happening"..surely...

You can only go on the evidence of the information you receive....thats why there are all these threads...

Whether you are a realist or a clapper it's an odd and stuttering start to our new leaders reign.

Moved like lightening on the scoreboard and pitch while the rest seems to be a bit confused and less dynamic.

Early days and I'm still expecting some deals that will blow our minds.

Whether you are a realist or a clapper it's an odd and stuttering start to our new leaders reign.

Moved like lightening on the scoreboard and pitch while the rest seems to be a bit confused and less dynamic.

In true OT form of late..

Your post is not based on FACT but assumptions, you don't know how long it took to negotiate the pitch improvements, we only "moved like lightening" once it had been announced and as for the screen, we've only seen the old one come down, we haven't seen a new one yet as there's no slo-mo available, nor have I seen any photo's of said new one (unless I've missed them)..

Things are happening slowly at Hillsborough at the moment (it's summer, it's the European way apparently, I just hope the players (and the ball) move a bit quicker once the season starts.....

Sorry, just so you realise. lol

Edited by Captain Sl-OWL-ly

Low hanging fruit.  Bit more difficult persuading decent/ambitious players we're the real deal after 15 years of failure.

In true OT form of late..

Your post is not based on FACT but assumptions, you don't know how long it took to negotiate the pitch improvements, we only "moved like lightening" once it had been announced and as for the screen, we've only seen the old one come down, we haven't seen a new one yet as there's no slo-mo available, nor have I seen any photo's of said new one (unless I've missed them)..

Things are happening slowly at Hillsborough at the moment (it's summer, it's the European way apparently, I just hope the players (and the ball) move a bit quicker once the season starts.....

Sorry, just so you realise. lol

I love you but that was one of your worst posts ever. Could you state any more obviousness ?

lol

Are you the voice of reason or just another fake? We just want an announcement to say there won't be an announcement until such time as there is something to announce. Then most of us will be happy.

You mean like the one at the end of the 'Gray leaves Hillsborough statement.