Hirtsy

Guest swintonowl1999

Guest swintonowl1999

Anybody see him yesterday in away end?

I thankfully got a picture with him, unfortunately I never got to see him play but he apparently as class.

Guest swintonowl1999

Honestly I get slated on every thread I do for fuch all, do I care? No you can all roger off

Winds me up how if anybody else did this you'd all be sound with them but once it's SwintonOwl you're all like 'lets abuse him'

You're all tails.

Guest swintonowl1999

Mods take down this thread.

Take down all my threads.

I can't be arsed seeing them get destroyed by arseholes who think they know best and only mouth of when it's SwintonOwl

Guest mkowl

Honestly I get slated on every thread I do for fuch all, do I care? No you can all roger off

Winds me up how if anybody else did this you'd all be sound with them but once it's SwintonOwl you're all like 'lets abuse him'

You're all tails.

Welcome to Owlstalk you'll get used to it eventually. The mantra less is more is always useful on here and don't post that you are wound up

You're all tails.

To be fair. You do start a lot of shite threads and spelling one of our legends' name wrong is, quite frankly, unforgivable.

You're all tails.

Ooh you rotten meany. You've Hirst my feelings.