wishlist of signings this summer

My wishlist is that these threads stop until the summer. It's already boring.

There is literally sod all to discuss right now anyway. If poeple with your mindset had their way there would never be a new topic to talk about. It's just a forum so don't open threads like this, the title was pretty obvious what it was about.

Need 2 wingers. as for strikers, its a direct competition for big Dave what we need.

im quite happy that with more quality out wide and in CM, Lavery, Bus or May will score goals - but they need the right partner too.

keep Nuhiu but bring in Kenwyn Jones or cameron Jerome type as direct competition with him, weve seen how much Liam Palmer improved once Vermijl was brought in, and atty has shown in his best games he can be very good. would learn alot from one of the above mentioned imo.

gives us plenty of options up top, i think Lavery would get loadsa goals alongside a quality big man. 

to say Bus wasnt anything like match fit, he won us a penalty and had a great header in 2 cameo's.

ten goals in 19 games, top scorer in the Bulgarian(?) league when we signed him, whats not to like? 

May will come good, i like him. but will he get in ahead of the others? or ahead of someone else we might bring in? 

Guest Gazzaswfc

Leon osman from everton a players player box to box midfielder would be a cracking signing for me add prem experience a very underrated player

Don't worry about Sergio Bus. He is quality and will already be chomping on his bit to have a go in the Championship. Can see him being first choice, perhaps over Nuhiu. Would bed paired with May I reckon.

We'll see a different set up from SG as he has more players at his disposal. We've seen glimpses since January but that's all they are...

I can't see beyond three or four quality signings in the summer, a few outs (age and wages). We will finally have a squad with proper depth in all positions and not just utility players making up the numbers.