Can we have one dad?

I wonder what the f.ook Chansiri is thinking at the minute..if he reads any of this forum...

He takes over the club ..to hopefully drag it into the Prem...and all of a sudden gets a list that resembles a shoppin' trip to IKEA after a lottery win...

"new  West stand please Mr Chansiri...and could you move the Kop a couple of foot over to the left..me seat catches the wind in March"

"New wifi system please Mr Chansiri...I can't get on Facebook when the opposition have the ball"

"Dear Mr Chansiri..Ive been a Wednesday fan for 40 years...I'm arthritic and wonder if the seats in the South could be heated..."

"Dear Mr Chansiri...I have the latest version of FIFA whateverthefook..and think we need a manager who can play a 4321 with an holding thingy in a diamond wiv a backtrackin fullback/overlappin' ..err..Laplander"...

Edited by asteener1867

I hope he's way too smart to take any notice of loons like us on the internet.

Joking aside good point.  He needs to be determined and see his plans through.  And not to be to swayed by the fans, listen to them yes.  But needs to be his own man.

Purely on first impressions he seems an honourable man.

MM Chose well.

MM will have told him before agreeing anything that there will be poo loads of work to do not on just the stadium but on the training ground, and better players to come in.  So i think he is fully prepared IMO

Maybe MM was just a brilliant salesman.

"yes Mr chansiri we have the best training facilities in the league our oxygen dome kept Michael Jackson alive 2 years longer than anyone expected "

"no Mr chansiri, no need to build a new stand. I know 96 fans died but they weren't ours. We weren't even playing that day"

"no Mr chansiri we don't need a 12mil striker, big dave normally puts 5 of those away per game"