Old Marvel Comics

i had a suitcase full of marvel comics that i moved onto from dc comics in the 60s always loved the artwork -stan lee i think

in this suitcase were single digit issues of thor, fantastic four, Dr strange, spiderman 

These were thrown away by my mother 35+ ish years ago  bless her  covering up for my lovable little bro chucking paint all over em  

probably worth a few grand  hey ho I'm not bitter .............I never ever remind bro about it .................ever..........ffs

You gonna bid, Jambler? 

I've got more or less all of them from that era mate. Tell your pop's it's worth more than that first bid. That first bid is testing the water. So if your pa has advertised it properly, I reckon he could get a fair bit for them. Loads of comic hunters out there. 

i had a suitcase full of marvel comics that i moved onto from dc comics in the 60s always loved the artwork -stan lee i think

in this suitcase were single digit issues of thor, fantastic four, Dr strange, spiderman 

These were thrown away by my mother 35+ ish years ago  bless her  covering up for my lovable little bro chucking paint all over em  

probably worth a few grand  hey ho I'm not bitter .............I never ever remind bro about it .................ever..........ffs

always happens - parents throw away the old toys that end up being worth thousands or sell off consoles that you end up buying back again!!