Get bidding for a piece of Sheffield Wednesday history...

post-4683-0-16516500-1415972932_thumb.pn

The bidding is now underway for the Owls’ match-worn shirts from Saturday’s derby with Rotherham. 

In conjunction with the Football League and title sponsor Sky Bet, Wednesday are auctioning the shirts of the whole matchday squad following the Millers clash. 

All proceeds raised will be donated directly to the Royal British Legion as last weekend saw the 100th anniversary of the outbreak of World War One. 

Sheffield Wednesday have also donated the last copy of the official souvenir matchday programme, which completely sold out before the game. 

The programme is fully signed by the Owls’ squad and the prize also includes two South Stand tickets for the home game against Wigan on 29 November. 

The winner will be presented with the programme pitchside by skipper Glenn Loovens or a Wednesday player of your choice. 

CLICK HERE to bid for the unique programme prize 

CLICK HERE to bid for the Owls’ match-worn shirts against Rotherham. 

Owlstalk Shop

I noticed some of the players have two match worn shirts for auction, presumably they changed their shirt at some point during the match so they are both on sale? Seems odd that one of Helan's is currently at £65 and the other £155!

I'm not certain but I think the second one (cheapest) is the spare one in case anyone had to change their shirt during the match.