Drifting strikers

Does anyone else think that one of the reasons we aren't scoring is the front 2 keep, and I know this will sound stupid, putting in too much effort. What I mean by that is May and Nuhiu keep chasing down the full backs, get nowhere near them, and then when the fullbacks give the ball away with a sloppy pass the midfield look up to pick out the forwards their down near the corner flag. I was shocked today when I looked over to the left hand side and saw Adthe, the big slow lad, wandering down the left wing. Then they're so tired from those runs they jog lightly into the box when we have a chance and so we never have people in the middle to get on the end of a cross. If they stayed in their positions and made good runs into the box, they could have a lot more goals

That's what happens though when you want a good defensive record though. With the midfield sitting so deep to help out the defence the strikers do have to do a little more running, even dropping back to Nick the ball of DCMs.

But why are we playing like that? There was a 10 minute spell today when we looked dangerous, and it was when the strikers stayed in position. What's the point in us sitting deep and conceding a few less but probably still lose 1-0 or attack more and nick it 3-2?

Does anyone else think that one of the reasons we aren't scoring is the front 2 keep, and I know this will sound stupid, putting in too much effort. What I mean by that is May and Nuhiu keep chasing down the full backs, get nowhere near them, and then when the fullbacks give the ball away with a sloppy pass the midfield look up to pick out the forwards their down near the corner flag. I was shocked today when I looked over to the left hand side and saw Adthe, the big slow lad, wandering down the left wing. Then they're so tired from those runs they jog lightly into the box when we have a chance and so we never have people in the middle to get on the end of a cross. If they stayed in their positions and made good runs into the box, they could have a lot more goals

Isnt that what everyone slags Madine for doing?