Grey- pre city

@swfc: SG: "We are coming up against world class players that is for sure." #swfcLIVE

@swfc: SG: "We have been defending well consistently this season and will have to be at our best." #swfcLIVE

@swfc: SG: "They will name a team full of internationals and it's a great opportunity for us." #swfcLIVE

@swfc: SG: "They are the champions and cup holders but I'm confident we can cause them problems." #swfcLIVE

@swfc: SG: "We will enjoy the occasion but will need a strong team performance at the Etihad." #swfcLIVE

@swfc: SG: "We've got competition for places, are confident and want to keep our run going." #swfcLIVE

#swfc SG says Lee and Hutchinson back in training. Lee a contender for Sat. Hutchinson expected back for the Ipswich game.

#swfc boss SG tells me that a loan deal has recently broken down as the player got injured. No truth to the Bridcutt rumours either.

Gray said: "I hope by watching yesterday's game live I spotted a few weaknesses we can exploit." #SWFC

Gray said they have no new injuries to contend with. He is looking forward to the tie. Knows Man City will have a lot of the ball. #SWFC

Gray hinted he will rotate his squad. Insists league is their priority. Chris Kirkland has started in goal in the cup matches so far. #SWFC

Gray says that he is going to play 4-2-4 with rush goalie. #SWFC

Edited by FlyingOwl

Guest Mancunian_Owl

FFS it is GRAY not Grey

GRAY

GRAY

etc..

Think we'll do Man City 2 - nil. Stick it up 'em.

UTO

Thank god someone ranted before me.....

Saves me the effort,

FFS it is GRAY not Grey

GRAY

GRAY

etc..

Think we'll do Man City 2 - nil. Stick it up 'em.

UTO

Thank god someone ranted before me.....

Saves me the effort,

Thank god both of you did. 

nearly saved me the effort of writing this. 

Didn't quite work.