I am feeling a bt frustrated with MM at the moment but lets not forget where we were when he took us over.He has hardly been the worst chairman we have ever had.

That's not really the benchmark we should be comparing ourselves to thoouhh, is it.

I'm also sick of this "don't forget where he took us from" rubbish because the response is going to be the exact same place where he will leave us. Division 3 with no money.

That's not really the benchmark we should be comparing ourselves to thoouhh, is it.

I'm also sick of this "don't forget where he took us from" rubbish because the response is going to be the exact same place where he will leave us. Division 3 with no money.

Think we are in a lot better position then when he took us over. Who could forget Nick Parker on the court steps.

But yes I would agree things have gone stale at the moment.

Just spoke to Milan. He says we are building a 100ft golden statue of Stevie May outside the South Stand. Also, we're naming the South Stand after him - the Stevie South Stand.

I've heard the Stevie May statue will be a MASSIVE 400ft tall with him straddling Hillsborough like Collosus. Apparently loads of people wanted it even bigger but Milan wanted to keep it understated.