League Cup

has his father-in-law come round for the evening yet?

stock up mate you might be in for a long haul, especially if he brings his girlfriend too...!

He's not Scottish is he?

Some random Scotsman came in unannounced two hours ago, ate my tea, and drunk all my beer.

That's not him is it?

if he does it for the next three weeks, brings his girlfriend for days on end and never offers a Penny towards owt, then that might be him...!

if he does it for the next three weeks, brings his girlfriend for days on end and never offers a Penny towards owt, then that might be him...!

Cheers mate, I'll keep my eye on him.

Missing my plush car too. The b'strd took it. Simon, not the Scottish geezer that is.

Left me a right pile o sheeite to drive.

if you keep going downstairs you'll find a seven room cellar that Simon had done by Fred West Groundworks Co.

He used to go in there for days on end playing with his tackle.

Your new Missus knows nowt about it...!

if you keep going downstairs you'll find a seven room cellar that Simon had done by Fred West Groundworks Co.

He used to go in there for days on end playing with his tackle.

Your new Missus knows nowt about it...!

Found it already, but if you're the Squire of Preston, I believe you have dungeons and a moat at your gaff?

Trouble with the long posts is by the time you get to the bottom you forget wot it was about

It was a symopsis of clapperologism.

Guest Deleted member

that's age BG, ask Grandad or Reading Owl...!

I get bored halfway through and skip on to the responses these days.

Then wait to see if BG, the realist or JTO have replied, cob in a verbal grenade and wait for the response.

I don't usually have to wait long