A brand new Sheffield Wednesday tradition is born

T'old lad with the blue shirt on just off-centre bottom of the pic looks like he just remembered that he forgot to do something important before he set off. 

Looks slightly too neo nazi for me that. Will not catch on.

Not quite Neo-Nazi enough for me. I prefer my Nazis to be in uniform. This man is, quite clearly, a slob. He could, at the very least, have dyed the old 'tache black and flopped his hair over to one side a bit more - and as for that lazy, open-fingered parody of the dear old salute, well, I won't even bother sending up a squadron pf spitfires. It's just not worth it. He's a berk.

Yours faithfully

Hugh Dowding

Guest mrbluesky

attachicon.gifSheffield-Wednesday-Fans-Bournemouth.jpg

At Bournemouth yesterday a brand new Sheffield Wednesday tradition was born

Within the crowd was this topless handlebar moustached Owls legend who decided to create a brand new way of signalling your love for the Owls.

The one armed wave was born, closely resembling the 'I'm a little teapot' move of yesteryear

attachicon.gifOwls-fan-SWFC-Sheffield-Wednesday.jpg

Note the technique: your left arm down by your side, and your right arm as wide out as you can

Ideally you would grow a handlebar moustache for this brand new technique, but as we all know it would probably be impossible for 80% of female Sheffield Wednesday fans to grow excessive facial hair.

For those that can however a moustache would finish this look off nicely

Regardless of moustache everyone can do this so why not give it a go. Try it now, take a photo of you doing this new one armed gesture, and upload it here for us all to see if you've nailed it or not.

We also need a name for this new amazing fan move.... any ideas ?

8/10 would bang  :wub: