Loovens & Wickham?

Guest TDJL

Guest JonTheOwl66

Certainly read somewhere that Wicham had pulled a muscle, tweeked a hamstring or somewhat similar, towards the 'end'of the Wigan Game, and almost certain I read somewhere that Loovens had a slight injury.

Yes you're right.

Certainly read somewhere that Wicham had pulled a muscle, tweeked a hamstring or somewhat similar, towards the 'end'of the Wigan Game, and almost certain I read somewhere that Loovens had a slight injury.

Amongst all the sarcastic, witty and down right show off replies from the smart alecs, theres always one poster that plays it with a straight bat.

Thank god for these posters.

Guest JonTheOwl66

And theres always a poster completely oblivious to well known and obvious reasons to the question they ask.

He called me a pig several times the other day too

Irony

Amongst all the sarcastic, witty and down right show off replies from the smart alecs, theres always one poster that plays it with a straight bat.

And there's always one poster who clearly hasn't read the forums and storms in with a new thread about an old topic, wasting everyone on here's time.

Thank god for...oh no wait... gary megson

Hopefully wickham will be starting as gray said he would most likely be fit for the next game, and the same goes for loovens. Llera was shambolic Saturday, so if either of them are remotely fit i image they will both start.

Llera was truly awful! nothing he can do about being slow but anticipation was none existent and constant hoof ball was an embarrassment! you could see Roger Johnson trying to talk him through everything