Prutton

Firstly I do like prutton but how anyone can think he is in any way better than semedo is beyond me, semedo was just wasted at the start of the season by playing a sitting role which is the opposite to his game so obviously that wasn't going to work out for him! The amount of tinges I have seen prutton kick the ball the the oppositions cbs is unreal. How can people just write semedos swfc career off, it's just ridiculous, same with madine and people with reda at the start of the season, these were or best posters last year so why are they deemed not good enough!? Also why do loan players get an automatic run in the team but our own don't get more than one or two?

Guest Le Fez

Maybe because since Prutton has come in our form has improved drastically... Semedo hasn't played the same since Semedoday, and Prutton kicks it over the top in the hope our forwards will run onto it, which they never do because they either don't see the run or can't be bothered going for it. We'd be better of playing Gardner in attacking midfield than Semedo, he just looks lost when going forward

semedos game is covering every blade of grass breaking up play and playing the ball simple, but i think people are harsh on him going forward, yes admittedly in and around the box he isnt the best by all means but he is a strong runner and extremely strong which makes him able to drive up the pitch well

Prutton is more experienced and smarter than Semedo as a defensive midfielder I think. Prutton knows when to close down and when to drop off, Semedo just charges around like a raging bull and can leave gaps in the middle of the park.

Partly the reason why we are much more solid now from open play. When Semedo was in the side, teams were playing through us all the time and we could never keep a clean sheet.