Emile Sinclair

Better than what we have?

On paper if any of us were asked to pick him or bothroyd wer all know who we'd have gone for.

Wouldn't be upset with him, just don't know if he's what we need now?

Better than what we have?

On paper if any of us were asked to pick him or bothroyd wer all know who we'd have gone for.

Wouldn't be upset with him, just don't know if he's what we need now?

He has a record of around a goal every 3 games in games he has started at this level which is better than our current options other than Bothroyd. In that case I agree with you regarding if it had been a straight choice between him and Bothroyd. However, I made my feelings known about JB's attitude and application being questionable since his last few games at Cardiff and he has done nothing to disprove this.

Given the position we are in, as others have said we are likely to go for a more experienced player. However, a striker with pace and power could be just what we need.

Guest Wilf Marshall

I would go for him.

10 in 35 with 11 as sub is decent in a poor team.

Why not. Even as a sub.

What would he cost though? I'm thinking similar to Mcguire.

He's poo poo, can't finish, can't get into the team. Barnett aswell, they paid 1.1m for him (lol) and from what people are saying down here he sounds very very lazy and has an awful first touch. They were all involved in an incident in Peterborough city centre in the early hours of Sunday morning according to the local here.