O'Grady

Guest impailer

Guest impailer

you moron how many of madines apps have been for ten mins when we have lost games, and know there is no way back its alright using stats all the time but that is why i say u dont go to games as you would see what im saying and not be judging players on numbers you would judge them on how they play

you moron how many of madines apps have been for ten mins when we have lost games, and know there is no way back its alright using stats all the time but that is why i say u dont go to games as you would see what im saying and not be judging players on numbers you would judge them on how they play

lol

You're the one who introduced goal scoring statistics into the equation, not me. I just pointed out that you were flat out wrong about them. Obviously, embarrassed by this you've now resorted to calling me names.

And in the first sentence of my first reply, I made it clear that I don't believe O'Grady is our best striker.

Put the shovel down.

O'Grady divides opinion. He works hard, terrific ethic, strong as an ox, decent touch and turn. Sometimes he'll put one away with a surprisingly good finish - and then miss the simplest of chances. If he had Madine's confidence and close range finishing ability, he'd be very useful indeed.

but he hasn't...

we need to quickly find out who isn't good enough, ship them out...

and bring better in...

for me we need more grit in the m/f, alongside semedo, to allow the other 2 to play...

and 2 up...

impailer

Clearly, having the remotest clue about absolutely anything isn't your strongest point, is it...?

COG has his limitations, but aside from being the better team player, when it comes to doing the bit he is paid for, he has this season performed at least three times better than any other striker in the squad.

Including the Premiership England international.

*cough*

Edited by 33

Guest impailer

no i said he dont score enough with amount of time he gets on the pitch u brung stats into it posting how many games each player has had. what exactly is your point then who is our best striker in your opinion??

Guest impailer

it is right 90% dont have a clue cog is on the wing more then upfront n offers us nowt its ok being a team player but i thort a strikers job was to score????

no i said he dont score enough with amount of time he gets on the pitch u brung stats into it posting how many games each player has had. what exactly is your point then who is our best striker in your opinion??

The statistics are clear enough. Whether you like what they show is neither here nor there. I've always said that they are open to interpretation anyway.

At the moment, O'Grady is playing better than any of the others but it is difficult to judge due to many factors. Bothroyd is playing an unfamiliar role that he's only half interested in, Rodri is still in a period where he is adjusting to the game in this country, Madine is low on confidence and the team is not playing to his strengths and Maguire has hardly been seen.

Can I be boring and use some stats also.

We have got 15 points this season.

12 of those points were earnt when O Grady started games.

The other 3 points were against Millwall. A game we were losing 2-1 until Madine was replaced by Chris O Grady.

We have also dropped points againt Hull an Palace, games we were level in until Cog was replaced by Madine.

It does seem we are a better team with COG in it.

Can I be boring and use some stats also.

We have got 15 points this season.

12 of those points were earnt when O Grady started games.

The other 3 points were against Millwall. A game we were losing 2-1 until Madine was replaced by Chris O Grady.

We have also dropped points againt Hull an Palace, games we were level in until Cog was replaced by Madine.

It does seem we are a better team with COG in it.

:laugh:

Well played.

I don't believe that O'Grady is our best striker. But when you say he doesn't score enough goals this season...

O'Grady 5

Madine, Maguire, Bothroyd, Rodri (combined) 4

:huh:

Exactly what I was thinking. Pointless thread. you might as well add pecnik to that list as well