Action on the Semedo masks

Ok...

So far it's all talk and nothing has been done, mainly because of the costs of mass producing these masks.

Therefore maybe it would make more sense to each do our bit, and make a set amount each. E.g everyone who will agree to make a certain amount each. This would involve getting a high res picture that can be printed off onto white card (which is really cheap at WH smiths etc) and spend the time making these masks ourselves and then handing them out outside the ground or along rows of people?

I'm not sure how easy or long it takes to make a mask, once printed, elastic is needed and simply having slots for eyes (and mouth) if one prefers to breathe at matches and they are pretty much sorted. I agree that not everyone has the time and effort to put into this but think it's worth a shout even if a couple of us only make 25 masks each or something we could surely manage a fair few collectively?

If anyone has any experience or knowledge of mask making to pass on it would be useful.

Finally we'd need the high res picture of Semedo, this is essential!

Edited by TheEnchanter

Guest michael dodds

Did Rob miss a chance to get a couple of photos at the interview? Shame, if so. What about that press secretary girl on twitter?

Guest michael dodds

Great interview by the way Rob, thanks and well done.. Sounds like a top bloke. Just what we want in the middle of the pitch.

Someone said in the other thread that their sister goes out with Semedo's brother - surely he has a high res face image he can "lend" us for this purpose.

I'll see my mate tomoro at work pal, his sister goes out with semedos brother.