Warnock, 99% of our fans would be embarrased at what they had just seen, REALLY.

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

This video must just show the 1% then, the vid quality improves around 20 seconds in.

Edited by intercity0wl

dont tar every leeds fan with the same brush!

Dont forget we have our fair share of dickheads at our club

I agree with the sentiment of that, but living in West Yorkshire I've found the genuine, normal Leeds fans are outnumbered by the dickhesds.

Guest MASSIVE1867

There will be alot of idiots who'll support Aaron w@anker cawleys actions but he was getting abuse from some of his mates and leeds fans so dont tar every leeds fan with the same brush!

Dont forget we have our fair share of dickheads at our club

Read hes facebook wall, every one wants hes head

I agree with the sentiment of that, but living in West Yorkshire I've found the genuine, normal Leeds fans are outnumbered by the dickhesds.

well my mothers from leeds and she can be an annoying idiot at times :biggrin: so your probably right

Guest intercity0wl

On the Sky sports interview Warnock STILL had to have a dig,

Said Kirkland went down like a ton of bricks.

He just cant help himself can he.

What a bishop basher.

Got to say that apart from not wanting him anywhere near my club, i had no real dislike of him, that started to change when he signed Diouf, after his verbal slatting of him prior.

His words last night also sounded very hollow, and proved he is a man who changes his stance to whatever suits his own needs, and ambitions.

Edited by intercity0wl

Got to say that apart from wanting him knowhere near my club, i had no real dislike of him, that started to change when he signed Diouf, after his verbal slatting of him prior.

His words last night also sounded very hollow, and proved he is a man who changes his stance to whatever suits his own needs, and ambitions.

he called Diouf a sewer rat.

Well the sewer rat is at the right placer now.

Also Dioufs behaviour all game was his usual appaling self.

the man is an oxygen thief.