What next?

The majority asked DJ for Taylor to be dropped for Llera as that would stop the rot. DJ finally succumbed to this, and we still lose 0-1.

The majority asked for DJ not to change the squad around as much. Today there were 3 changes (that if you ask me needed to be made). We got a RB to play at RB. McCabe came in for a recently ineffective Pecnik. As i previously mentioned, Miguel 'The Saviour' Llera replaced Taylor. We still lose 0-1.

The majority asked DJ to keep the same formation and tactics, let the team get used to how to play. DJ kept the same formation as Tuesday and we still lose 0-1.

Who do we blame now? Is there anyone to blame? Were we undone again by the Referee? Should Llera's effort have been given as a goal? Was the challenge on Antonio a penalty? The thing about earning penalties, is that they still have to be scored, so don't use the 'if we had been given the pen we would have had a point' line, we would have had a chance, and only a chance. Is DJ to blame? Is he not motivating the players enough? Has HE and not the players been found out? It was easy to get the players to play well when they're winning, like he mentioned last season, square pegs in square wholes. Now it's changed and he needs to have more of an input, does he not have what it requires? Are the players, and ONLY the players to blame? Are they not pulling there weight? So many questions i could continue to ask, but i'm completely at a loss. Whatever the reason/answer is, we need to solve it quickly. Leeds next and maybe that's a good thing. A local derby could give us the kick up the arse that we so desperately need, OR, we could go 0-1 down and we could capitulate.

What happens next then fellow Owlstalkers? Back to the drawing board. We can get ourselves out of this mess, and i have no doubt that we will, but it sure is a dull time to be a Wednesdayite.

Take them all out and get them bladdered. They look scared poo pooless. We need to find a team spirit.

Not such a bad idea...

Brian Laws regularly had bowling and go-karting nights I believe.

Edited by Anthndav

tbh during this 7 match debacle everythings gone to pot .to many changes for me , the fight has gone , the first few matches we were doing well and then bang team change ,tells it's own story tbh ,loss of spirit players straight into the team and one made captain at the expense of players playing well ,in fighting, bad decisions from the manager all are going to effect team spirit no matter how you look at it ,and to top that the togetherness of the fans is being eroded ,all the feelgood from last season has been lost some will argue against it and fair do's with that ,but at pressent the team is'nt happy and that tells on how they play as a unit ,

confidence must be s**t at the club ,playing wise that is,

Think you sum it up perfectly Trev. Whatever spark we had last season, whatever relentlessness and 'bouncebackability' we managed to gain, that honest, hard working, giving 100% bunch of lads have been replaced by soul-less ball sacks. Megson restored the pride we had in this team, it's now slowly disappearing.