When People say unfair

When people say its unfair to criticize Dave Jones, I personally don't think it wrong to make an honest and open opinion . The only thing we all are concerned about is the club SWFC. When Milan is gone and made his money, we will be a much better run club then at anytime in the last 25 years. He will make his dosh , we will be a much better club. Dave Jones , I doubt will be here when that happens, we will probably have had a few other managers by that time. The only constant that will have remained will be SWFC and us , the lifeblood of this famous club. gary megson had blue and white running through his veins, but probably would not have taken us up last year, it was the shock treatment of Milan and Dave Jones to get us there. All good news I think. Now we are in somewhat of a slump , and no matter what anyone says or thinks , it has to stop, otherwise it will be a fight against relegation, even at this early start to the season . If that is the case , should we shut up and stick with Dave Jones until that fateful day arrives and end up , back in toy town league , or should we stand up and not expect poor decisions and poor football, all I will say is thank goodness we have Milan in charge, as he will not wait like some people on here are suggesting.

It's not unfair.

But pretty boring unless people discuss acceptable and realistic alternatives/solutions.

It's just like have a load of kids screaming at the Supermarket check out.

I agree Reading Owl, my reasoning for this is SWFC are the main winners and losers, and us as well, DJ is not the messiah , its possible someone else is. Lets hope and pray that he and the team get their act together before half a season has gone down the spout

TBF people aren't saying it unfair to criticise, they are saying it's absolutely f'ing stupid to sack DJ at the current time.

Is it or is it not DJs first (yes, not second third or fourth, but FIRST) bad patch since joining us? Against Birmingham, did we see some of the best football we've played for many many years? Doesn't that earn us his trust?

IF things don't improve down the line and looks like he can't alter our situation, then re-assess it.

I'll happily criticise things of DJ, but wanting him to be sacked is stupid.

I'll happily criticise things of DJ, but wanting him to be sacked is stupid.

If people want him sacking, fine. You can repeat it ad nauseum.

Then what?

Serious question.

This 'getting rid' does my flipping head in, without any mature alternatives.

When my kids used to whine in the sweet shop - i used to ignore them.

Nothing wrong with people offering their opinions on our current slump.

I think most of us have identified the major issues at the moment i.e. we have changed a lot around, don't what our best team is etc.

Just gets annoying when people go "Sack Jones" or "Bring back Megson".

Doesn't offer anything.

Edited by SiJ

If people want him sacking, fine. You can repeat it ad nauseum.

Then what?

Serious question.

This 'getting rid' does my flipping head in, without any mature alternatives.

When my kids used to whine in the sweet shop - i used to ignore them.

I just don't get peoples mentalities. DJ is arguably the best manager (experience wise and style of play wise) we've had for 10+ years yet people want rid due to having his first bad run since joining. Bonkers!

Has he made mistakes? Yes

Does he deserve to be sacked? No

Things take time to change. We'll get there but changing manager won't fix it IMO