Bolton Wanderers - we need to win it.

A few weeks ago I was convinced we could hold our own and give anyone a game, but since Palace everything has crumbled, Is it confidence now? this is the first time Dave Jones has been tested and so far the reaction he is getting is not very good, it's awful actually, we need to win, not draw but win, starting at home to Bolton on Saturday following with a point at Wolves, I still think we can get back on track but I must admit last night was very concerning.

If we lose against Bolton then Southampton and Wolves that will be 6 defeats on the trot, must admit I cant see a win in any but hope I'm wrong, what will Milans reaction be if we lose 6 on the bounce?

Bloody hate Septembers.

A few weeks ago I was convinced we could hold our own and give anyone a game, but since Palace everything has crumbled, Is it confidence now? this is the first time Dave Jones has been tested and so far the reaction he is getting is not very good, it's awful actually, we need to win, not draw but win, starting at home to Bolton on Saturday following with a point at Wolves, I still think we can get back on track but I must admit last night was very concerning.

If we lose against Bolton then Southampton and Wolves that will be 6 defeats on the trot, must admit I cant see a win in any but hope I'm wrong, what will Milans reaction be if we lose 6 on the bounce?

Bloody hate Septembers.

Goodbye Dave, I expect.

Very possible considering Milan's track record.

Edited by Simaniac Owl