Transferable season tickets

Hi all, if anyone could help with my query that be awesome.

The wife and I are both season ticket holders but the wife can't make it to the game tonight. if one of the lads was to come with me to the game instead can he use her card on turnstiles?

We've done this before, years ago, when the season tickets were paper so id was never checked, not so sure about the credit card style.dont want any trouble like having card confiscated. any ideas?

I'll try phoning ticket shop later after work but of anyone knows here that would be great.

Guest PHIL1867

I'm pretty sure they don't bother checking names they just to make sure its an adult. I have seen people get turned away at every home match this year where adults have tried getting in on under 8's tickets. Good to see the club are clamping down on this though. But yeah you'll be fine.

Can you pay to upgrade? I have an under 8 ST along with mine and my Dad's. But tonight will be too late coming over from Manchester. If I can upgrade I could bring a friend.

Yes, as long as same age bracket anyone can use ticket. There's no need now to swap for a paper ticket.

This.

Providing it's the same age bracket the name on the ticket is irrelevant.

You only need to swap it for a paper ticket if; a- you are upgrading the ticket e.g. Concession to adult, or b- you are moving seats for that game for whatever reason.

Can you pay to upgrade? I have an under 8 ST along with mine and my Dad's. But tonight will be too late coming over from Manchester. If I can upgrade I could bring a friend.

Yes you can upgrade tickets as well, in addition to moving into more expensive areas of the stadium.

I'd suggest as the under 8 ST is free the person coming will more than likely have to pay full price.

Yes you can upgrade tickets as well, in addition to moving into more expensive areas of the stadium.

I'd suggest as the under 8 ST is free the person coming will more than likely have to pay full price.

Can this be done online or does it have to be done in person at the megastore? And can this be done on the day of the game?

Got 2 u8 season tickets (one free, one paid for). Would like to upgrade the paid for u8 to an adult as one of the boys can't make it.