Team for Fulham

Guest tha_knows

Can't see Dempsey gettin a game, havnt they refused to play him since he requested to leave? I'd like to see Mayor given a go, and Prutton, I know he's not got the stamina but I thought beginning of last season his passing range was superb

Guest wilyfox

if they rest Dembele & Duff we could have a good go. can't see Dempsey in a Fulham shirt again - reckon his mind is elsewhere at the moment, looking for a move this week. we'll probably face Rodallega who can cause a problem or two...

Guest chapeltom

Amazing to think how strong the squad is. Even our 2nd XI would beat most full strength League One teams if not some Championship, we'll give Fulham a good game if they play a weak XI.

Edited by chapeltom

Bywater

Lee

Beevers

Llera

Mattock

M.Jones

Semedo

Coke

Picnic

Madine

Maguire

M.Jones ahead of D.Mayor? Nah.

Wouldn`t give coke a chance here unless he`s shown some real quality in training. Rather try out Amado.

And while I`m at it, I`d like to see Gardener start ahead of Beevers here. I`d like us to give a chance to all the new non-starters a chance to challenge for a place in our top 11.

DJ said that the hardest thing is keeping the non-starters happy. Rather keep the new and supposed better happy.

Edited by OwlsfaninNorway