was i sat next to any of you

Guest bigblue

I was the weirdo that nodded as you walked out with yer milk as if I knew you, which of course I do not. I was just about to say 'up the Owls' because you had the new home shirt on. You looked towards me, then looked away just I was about to say it, so when you glanced back I thought you might think it odd that some fat tvvat was staring at you. So had to at least nod. Doh!

I was the weirdo that nodded as you walked out with yer milk as if I knew you, which of course I do not. I was just about to say 'up the Owls' because you had the new home shirt on. You looked towards me, then looked away just I was about to say it, so when you glanced back I thought you might think it odd that some fat tvvat was staring at you. So had to at least nod. Doh!

50 shades of (big)blue.

Kinky.

Guest Dutch Oven

Please, at least, have the title grammatically correct! SITTING or SEATED not SAT!

Can't use Sat after 'Was', because you are using it as an auxiliary verb! Doh

If I was 'SITTING' next to you I would have corrected your grammar.

Thank you for listening...

Please, at least, have the title grammatically correct! SITTING or SEATED not SAT!

Education On a Sunday, WOW !

Didnt see one Wednesday fan sitting down all game.

Wow Really? And there was me thinking I never gave a flying **** about auxiliary verbs!!!!

Can't remember pal lol. next time just say Uto if you see me. that goes for any1.

My season ticket is near enough front of the kop this season so if you notice me give me a shout. Uto...

I never went to school on a Sunday though SIR. and no you right i wasn't (seated) anywhere i was (standing) all game. Right down the front of the away 2 rows from front.

can't believe nobody noticed me. lol

They probably saw you and thought "That look's like a man that doesn't use auxiliary verbs correctly we should avoid him!!!"

:tango: :tango: :ghoulguy: :ghoulguy: