Nile Ranger

Guest sal1

Can't see Newcastle needing him next season or him getting a game there - but he has a long contract with them, I think we could get him on a years loan and see whether he really has become a changed man as he said on his T shirt.

But this time no clauses that we "have" to play him.

Agree totally. Because of his youth and potential a season long loan might work....... if no clauses; picked only on merit. I think that we need a different type of striker with pace/movement to play alongside a big man as well though. Our budget and standing should give us a chance of picking up a quality addition.

Madine on the other hand could be a real star in the Championship. Will only get better, For the first hour on Saturday was working on his own. Lost it in the last half hour but the first 60 minuted he looked a class centre forward.

Edited by sal1

Guest bluenwhitewizards

He's a good player yes, but I don't think he will get us 20+ goals next season like such as Rhodes would. He's not done enough for me to deserve a contract, I think he needs loaning out to another league 1 team cos' he's only young un' remember. We need a fast .. dare I say Adam Le Fondre type player, fox in the box like.. jeffers :ph34r: NOT. :biggrin:

Guest Sheff Owl

I think i would say thank you and let him go back.

We need better finishers...we have 3 strikers that miss a lot of chances...Ranger, Lowe and O'Grady we need to be more clinical.

Did Newcastle say that we have to play him on the condition of the loan? I think so, would rather not have stuff like that.

Guest totemowl

Can't see Newcastle needing him next season or him getting a game there - but he has a long contract with them, I think we could get him on a years loan and see whether he really has become a changed man as he said on his T shirt.

But this time no clauses that we "have" to play him.

If anyone things there was a clause in his contract saying that we had to play him, then they're just daft.

I'd definitely like to see a longer loan with a view to permenant. I wasn't his biggest fan and voiced that before the game on Saturday, but he actually impressed me. With some proper match fitness, he has the potential to be great.

Guest wilyfox

Hes played nearly 50 games in the Prem...

How exactly do people expect us to do better?

He's an excellent player. Don't get why people slag him off. Maybe cos of his attitude?

try 1 start and 23 sub appearances...

Guest JonTheOwl66

50 games in the Prem?

try 1 start and 23 sub appearances...

lol

Whether he's played 50 games or not.. How many of our other players have even played 1 game in the Prem?