Dave Jones

Wednesday fans like 'nice blokes'

:rolleyes:

Whereas, you don't suffer from the same sentimentality the rest of us fools/fans do, do you. You're the superior fan who can see through the shroud of niceness, and what is really needed for success.

Whereas, you don't suffer from the same sentimentality the rest of us fools/fans do, do you. You're the superior fan who can see through the shroud of niceness, and what is really needed for success.

Pretty much.

I have no intention of building any kind of relationship or affinty with Jones nor do I crave any kind of return from him save professionally making the squad strong and capable of success.

Badge kissers need not apply.

Actually thought he was bright and very witty at the recent fans' forum (watched on player). If it hadn't been for him, it would have been a pretty dull affair.

The comment: 'May as well have two nutters up front as one' was a classic.

Dull? Irving was dull.........Jones lol makes me laugh!

seems a decent enough bloke,whenever i've heard him interviewed he sounds a bit bored and churned out the same answers to the same questions he's probably heard a 1000 times before .wether he'll be the man to take us to the promise land only time will tell but no one can argue that he hasnt made a good start .

Edited by torryowl

Guest Triplej2

I went to the Q and A the other night and thought he came across as very savvy and an interesting bloke. I think you can tell he's had tough times but to me that doesn't detract from his persona it probably adds to it.