Danny Batth

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest mr frisky

have been saying this for weeks !! he's quality and you never know with dj's ties with wolves we might stand a chance hope so !!

Guest S8 _owl

If I had to vote now for my player of the season it would be for Danny Batth without a doubt.

I just can't see anything other than Wolves getting relegated and him been in their defence after they sell the likes of Roger Johnson.

This summer is going to be the Neil Mellor & Ben Marshall saga all over again I can see it.

Exactly what I said yesterday

Strong.

His distribution is crap.

Agreed. Reminds me of a more composed Beevers a few years ago. Passing is deffo his weak spot. I think he needs to improve this to be overall championship level. Gave the ball away several times last night as he was going forward which is a danger as he's then out of position. If we could transplant Lleras calmness on the ball into his brain hed be getting ready for the premiership. Still he's just a boy so there's time to go either way.

Guest Foxhill Owl

How many goals have we conceded this season?(and we`ve got the best holding midfielder without a doubt)

^^^^^^^^^

He also had his best game yesterday for a while.

Sorry if this has been posted before but I think he will play even better under DJ.

His long distribution has been his worst quality at times this season. If we use the midfield more, his passing percentage should go up.

P.s. I didn't go last night. Despite my season ticket, I was too ill last night. So please feel free to correct me if this didn't show last night.