your dave jones smiley

Guest peterathertonfanclub

Come on nugent, I am trying to be positive give us all a break man, these are not making me feel better..........

Come on nugent, I am trying to be positive give us all a break man, these are not making me feel better..........

And us even.........

Getting a bit boring now Nugent.

We know you think he's miserable.

lol sorry lads , he is a miserable old sausage tho :biggrin:

this is how we know him

dave-jones_1015597c.jpg

That's what managing Cardiff does for you, when he see's how weird and wonderful we are, he'll not be able to stop smiling, I mean we made Wilkinson laugh on a regular basis, no other supporters have ever achieved this.

We even made Pleat happy, you could often see him driving round the streets of Sheffield with a big smile on his face.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

That's what managing Cardiff does for you, when he see's how weird and wonderful we are, he'll not be able to stop smiling, I mean we made Wilkinson laugh on a regular basis, no other supporters have ever achieved this.

We even made Pleat happy, you could often see him driving round the streets of Sheffield with a big smile on his face.

haha, i can tell you now, DJ wont be driving cars around shefffield, unless the ability to drive a car with your hands in your pockets for 90 mins is learned :biggrin:

outside court

pmsl

Guest cypress hill

brilliant, is that the latest photo, with your brand new signing

we need someone who'l stay in the box :ph34r: