Off with the shackles now.

we shall see.

watch how good they are when they are allowed to express themselves a bit more and the players who can play that way have a bit more faith put in them.

Genuine question, not a dig. Which players do you feel have ability that Megson suppressed?

Bad decision because of the timing more than anything, but if there are any positives to be gained then it could be that the team play with a bit more freedom under a new but less dogmatic regime. The majority of the fan base is gutted for sure, but do we know whether the players were 100% behind Megson, it certainly appeared to be the case on Saturday but if they could not put their heart and soul into doing the grunters in front of 32k wednesdayites then they should not be wearing the shirt anyway.

I thought that getting continually turned down by loan signings a few weeks ago (at the time Marshall left) was maybe an indication that Megson could be difficult to play for, as with most loan signings the money for wages is not a problem as a proportion is generally paid by the parent club so Milan's refusal to bust his wage cap is unlikely to have been an issue. Falling out with Pardew over Tavernier (I thought he was a better winger than full back and Megson had got it right) and now playing Bostock out of position (possibly a Milan/Harry deal that Megson was not happy with) have all added to the mix.

If we see a new manager (Jones more than likely) and a couple of decent loanees it looks like Milan had already given up on automatic promotion and is looking to take advantage of the points cushion we have over 7th place to develop of different shackles off style as our plan A to give it a good shot at the playoffs.

It is in my blood to support whoever comes in, but at moment, like most posters, I am gutted.

Genuine question, not a dig. Which players do you feel have ability that Megson suppressed?

palmer.

coke.

Mike Jones.

None of these really work in teams the way megson sets them up. Prob add Bostock to that list aswell.

Also, I expect Lines to play a different role.

Guest TonyOwl88

Danny Batth is as responsible for the style of play as Megson. Do you think he is instructed to hoof it up whenever he gets the ball? But yet others are not?

Think players, not manager.

Megson plays direct, yes.... but the best football for me is direct... down the wings and into the box.

MK Dons play passy pass... and they are as soft as any team you can think of.

Please don't make us watch football that goes nwhere for 20 minutes at a time.

Guest Big Guns

Well done beholder good bump

And flip em with all the stick you get you stuck to your guns and called it right.....