How was your day at work?

Anybody got any funny stories from work, college or school today involving their blunt colleges/class mates regarding their trip to Hillsborough or general banter about the game?

A blunt who works with my dad told him how lucky he had been to get two tickets for the game, he had bought tickets for the beam back at the sty but just on the off chance

phones the ticket office on Friday morning to see if there had been any tickets for the game returned, there had not, but ten minutes later he gets a phone call telling him

that two tickets had just been returned and they were his if he wanted them, Happy days, he shoots off to the sty to collect them and get a refund on his beam back

tickets. Him and his mate set of for Hillsborough in his car and park up somewhere in off Wadsley Lane up past the Park Hotel, off to the game they go, After the

obvious disappointment of losing to their MASSIVE rivals they return to his car only to realise that he had put the crook lock on but not brought the key to take it back off

with him, He ended up scrounging a lift back to Brinsworth and then back to Hillsborough with the key to the crook lock and then drives home, getting in the house for

quarter past five!!

good day out all things considered, glad he enjoyed the occasion lol

Guest JoeTheOwl

My shouting about how MASSIVE we are and bouncing didn't go down to well with the blunts or the customers at work to be honest.

The joys of working in a library.

Edited by JoeTheOwl

Guest Foxhill Owl

All I have repeated all day is Dirtttyyyyy Red and White B@stards ! All day non-stop got them Unitedites at work nealy crying haha !!

Guest Harry the Owl

Had a free at sixth from this morning so got in late. Walked past my blade supporting mates class grinning as i went. Don't know what i was doing, i turned back around walked into the class stood in front of him and simply shhhhhhhhhhhhhh'ed him, then walked back out.

I didn't see him for the rest of the day lol