Support

Guest starrydave

Guest starrydave

INCREDIBLE support today - especially on the kop! Was fantastic to be able to stand up on the kop for once.

We couldnt here the pigs at all from the kop - was their support as terrible as it sounded from the kop?

To be fair to United their support was better than it usually is at Hillsborough. It's usually total silence with them all sat on their hands but at least they stood up.

Still, amazing to see the Kop in full voice today. They'll be gutted their little "We're the Red White Army" chant got turned back against them as well.

Guest starrydave

Ive never managed to get tickets for the away end at BL, though on the radio our fans are top notch every derby game. I'd be so embarrassed if I were them!

To be fair to United their support was better than it usually is at Hillsborough. It's usually total silence with them all sat on their hands but at least they stood up.

Still, amazing to see the Kop in full voice today. They'll be gutted their little "We're the Red White Army" chant got turned back against them as well.

Dirty red and white bast*rds

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

I heard them singing a rendition of Southamptons song, 'oh when the Saints go marching in!'. Couldn't understand why they were ripping someone elses song off TBF!

Didn't hear much else from them, though!

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

INCREDIBLE support today - especially on the kop! Was fantastic to be able to stand up on the kop for once.

We couldnt here the pigs at all from the kop - was their support as terrible as it sounded from the kop?

To be fair to the Blunt fans, from the halfway line we could hear the snorts and grunts from were we sat in the grandstand from time to time.