Shocked. Amazed. Baffled. Disgusted. At a total loss.

Just got back home from Stevenage, tucked up in bed with SSN on and first result I see on the bottom of the screen...

Stevenage 5 - 1 Sheff Wed

Has that really just happened?

We've gone from a well drilled, solid, organised, disciplined, hard working, passion fuelled team with an obvious game plan against MK Dons, the unbeaten league leaders at the time, on Saturday to that...?

WTF?

I'm really at a loss.

That first half was one of the worst perormances by a football team I have ever seen, at any level. I mean defensive headers from Stevenage centre backs were putting their strikers through on goal... How the **** is that happening?

No organistaion

No discipline

No passion

No game plan

WTF exactly was it?

I can't believe a team can perform so differently over two games in the space of four days.

Shocked by it. I really can't explain what and why 'THAT' has just happened.

I've never seen us like that before. Ever.

Shocked, Amazed, Baffled, Disgusted. At a total loss...

Edited by BRADDAZ

yes we did win mk dons but as usual we let the opposing team play around us the 2nd half was alot better but teams going for promotion do not lose 5-1 to an ex non league side like stevenage we just havent been good enough for way to many years now and ex players managing hardly works out anyway we need a manager who plays positive and isnt soft

Still not back yet, words can't even begin to describe how utterly abysmal that was.. I'm still shocked and confused!

The only way to explain what just happened in my mind is that I'm to angry to be angry, and that makes about as much sense as what just happened out there!

Me too mate, we have our differences of opinions on how the game should be played, but for all my misgivings about our style of football, I honestly never thought I'd see that from one of Megsons teams

Same here.

I could sort of accept some early poor form away, I was disappointed and a tad concerned with the Bournemouth and Bury games, but I put that down to early season, new team etc etc.

Then I've seen steady improvement over the games since then, including a much improved performance at Charlton and a good one on Saturday then that today...?

Honestly don't know where it's come from. I can understand some poor displays and results but that was off the scales... Abysmal and embarrassing. Never ever saw it coming.

Also on the way back up I've been reading some of Owlstalk and although I can understand some of the stuff written about Megson and the away form and ultimately the results are on Megsons head, as they should be, that set of players, who performed well against MK Dons and then produced that tonight need to take a good long hard look at themsleves tonight.

We need a massive reaction from them Saturday. If they have any pride and passion, not just for this football club but for themselves and the professional game we should see just that, a massive reaction.

Edited by BRADDAZ

It's like where do we go from here? OK we haven't had the fluency and we knew we were far from the finished item but surely we were made of sterner stuff than this? Anyone witnessing that will struggle to see that there is anything tangible to build on. I was planning a weekend in Dorset taking in the Yeovil match F@ck it, I ain't wasting any more money on this bunch of no hopers Can't be bleedin bothered anymore