Sheridan

Sheridan for or against would at this point at least give the fanbase a huge lift at present and unite the club

NO, no more ex-players.

They have not served us well up to now

Give him more time, everyone's hurting at the moment. GM knows he has to do something. They're just chalk n cheese at the moment.

Edited by Tarnyowl

It's not that I don't rate him as a manager it's just the fact that if he wasn't a Wednesday legend, people wouldn't think twice about him. Would you have Russell Slade in as a replacement? Or the Bury manager? Or even the Stevenage manager?

Let him prove himself a bit more before he ruins his managerial career at Hillsborough

Sheridan is an excellent man manager.

He gets the best out of players who are often notorious 'bad boys'

He also gets teams playing excellent football.

Can we not just keep Sheridan as a legend please?!!

Sheridan is one of the best players to put on an Owls shirt and let's just remember him for that!!!

Agreed I'd rather not ever have another ex owl as manager sooner or later a bad run or 2 and we'll turn him into a demon

Agreed.

No more ex-players as managers.

(Does that mean we can get rid of the present one, then?)

debatable point that no doubt MM is consulting about as we slept if not he should have. Whilst I cannot defend GM's part in last night I'm reading from people who were there that some players went missing again -don't start me on JJ

So to answer the question I'd stick with it for now but such performances are more than the score they are completely unacceptable and if GM cannot stop this habit of falling out of the traps and being overun in the first 45 he has to go imo

We (i include myself in this) raved about the performance on saturday but had mk dons not sold their best player we could easily have been 3 down at half time, poo no money sides with our rejects outplay, outpass us.

Are we really as good as we think we are, last night says we are not and even the home wins have been at times a struggle