Sheffield Wednesday ULTRAS - this is what we want today !

Sheffield Wednesday vs MK Dons at Hillsborough today and hopefully the Ultra's will be in full flow..

This season they've been relatively quiet so it's Owlstalk's challenge to the Ultras today to make some noise !!

Hopefully if these dedicated Wednesday fans can get the Kop going we can cheer and sing our lads to victory in a tricky fixture at home

So COME ON ULTRAS - MAKE SOME NOISE !!!!

Owlstalk Shop

Guest intercity0wl

Are they still around? Not seen/heard them at any of the home games.

Shhhhhhushhhhhhhh, but i did here a rumour although a very reliable one that a few of em are involved in errr well, erm, how do i put this, err playing CRICKET till next week, BLOODY CRICKET I ASK YA.

Guest TonyOwl88

Are the "Ultras" the bunch of hooligans at the back of the kop that spend aproximately 30 minutes of the game absant because they left for half time early, came back late, and left well in advance of full time? And when they are there, spend most of the time racially/generally abusing stewards?

Just wondering.

Are the "Ultras" the bunch of hooligans at the back of the kop that spend aproximately 30 minutes of the game absant because they left for half time early, came back late, and left well in advance of full time? And when they are there, spend most of the time racially/generally abusing stewards?

Just wondering.

No they're the chavs :rolleyes:

The 'Ultras' are the group of people in front of the band

Guest intercity0wl

My farts make more noise than the ultras

You really have me puzzled BG sometimes i have you down as a up for it quick witted fun loving sort of a guy, yet others like now you come across a right Big miserable B**tard, more suited to the South.

Whether they makeas much noise as you think they should or not at least they make some noise and try to get a song or tWo going, and more importantly enjoy their matchday, come on cheer up ya miserable chuff.

Guest Big Guns

You really have me puzzled BG sometimes i have you down as a up for it quick witted fun loving sort of a guy, yet others like now you come across a right Big miserable B**tard, more suited to the South.

Whether they makeas much noise as you think they should or not at least they make some noise and try to get a song or tWo going, and more importantly enjoy their matchday, come on cheer up ya miserable chuff.

That's me a puzzle ,but I'm still yet to here any noise from the ultras

Guest TonyOwl88

No they're the chavs :rolleyes:

The 'Ultras' are the group of people in front of the band

Oh ok.... they don't stand out then as well as they seem to like.

Guest Go For It Owl

That's me a puzzle ,but I'm still yet to here any noise from the ultras

Hey 'BIG GUNS' !!!! As leader of the infamous 'ULTRAS' I am sending you a personal invite to join us down at Stevenage on Tuesday night :) If you can't make that date please feel free to join us on the kop v Exeter :) " and we'll show you what supporting your team is all about - 'Go For It Owl'

Guest Go For It Owl

Sheffield Wednesday vs MK Dons at Hillsborough today and hopefully the Ultra's will be in full flow..

This season they've been relatively quiet so it's Owlstalk's challenge to the Ultras today to make some noise !!

Hopefully if these dedicated Wednesday fans can get the Kop going we can cheer and sing our lads to victory in a tricky fixture at home

So COME ON ULTRAS - MAKE SOME NOISE !!!!

Steve message me your mobi number ! We need to talk about a flag !