Alf update

Guest alwaysaowl

Guest alwaysaowl

Hi guys I know all the alf talk is getting on everyones boobies but today's sun says Adam le fondre has hit rotherham with a transfer reguest the striker 24 is a 500.000 target for reading Coventry and Sheffield Wednesday was ko.d a 350,000 bid on Tuesday also I was talking to a guy I know who is a Blackpool fan says there have been intrested i'n him for weeks I can see that as I good bet as blackpool have a little money to splash about from droping down from prem it hard to say I think our hopes on alf is over hope Iam wrong

Edited by alwaysaowl

Guest James-The-Owl

Hi guys I know all the alf talk is getting on everyones boobies but today's sun says Adam le fondre has hit rotherham with a transfer reguest the striker 24 is a 500.000 target for reading Coventry and Sheffield Wednesday was ko.d a 350,000 bid on Tuesday also I was talking to a guy I know who is a Blackpool fan says there have been intrested i'n him for weeks I can see that as I good bet as blackpool have a little money to splash about from droping down from prem it hard to say I think our hopes on alf is over hope Iam wrong

And breathe.